Saturday, October 3, 2009

Unquote

If I can’t get the girl, at least give me more money.
- Alan Alda

Freedom is just Chaos, with better lighting.
- Alan Dean Foster

If Jesus Christ came back today, He and I would get into our brown corduroys and go to the nearest jean store and overturn the racks of blue denim.
— Ian Anderson, of Jethro Tull

Getting out of bed in the morning is an act of false confidence.
- Jules Feiffer

If we listened to our intellect, we'd never have a love affair. We'd never have a friendship. We'd never go into business, because we'd be cynical. Well, that's nonsense. You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down.
- Ray Bradbury

I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall live.
- Jack London (maybe)

No comments: