Friday, February 1, 2008

Yadda Yadda Yadda, 24-Hours Later I'm in the ER with Poultry Up My Rectum

Lawyer #1: I had a bad dream last night. I woke my wife up at 4:30 to tell her I dreamt she was having sex with a gay man.
Lawyer #2: Oh, really?
Lawyer #1: Yeah, and it really upset me. And she laughed and said she knew why I had the dream. It was because of these women's sex discussion groups she's been going to lately. Then she says to me, 'Well, what was I doing? Using the drumstick or what?'
Lawyer #2: What the hell? The drumstick? What was she talkin' about?
Lawyer #1: I know -- I didn't get it either, so I asked her, 'What are you talking about?' and she said, 'Well, how exactly was I having sex with a game hen?'
Lawyer #2: [Guffaws.]
Lawyer #1, chuckling: Yeah... I guess she wasn't fully awake when I told her.

560 Mission Street
San Francisco, California
 

No comments: